The planned system upgrade on 11/7/2016 has been completed.
In order to access your camera on the new server, please download the applications which you can find in the app stores by following the links. You can use your existing user ID and password to access your account.
[Secure Watch Mobile iOS App v1.0]
[Secure Watch Mobile Android App v1.0]
If you need to access the old video recorded on the beta server, you should install ‘Secure Watch Play’ from below.
[Secure Watch Play iOS App v0.2.20]
[Secure Watch Play Android App v0.1.3.2]
Below are the details of the upgrade to V1.0.
– Major features added
- Strengthened system performance and added server redundancy to minimize server downtime.
- Strengthened security by adding end to end video encryption on video transmission and stored video.
- Added supporting audio on exported video clips.
- Password recovery for managers and user-level accounts.
– Upgrade Details
- Cameras’ firmware will be upgraded automatically if they are connected to the Internet. Offline cameras’ firmware will be upgraded when they are connected to the Internet.
- Once the camera firmware is upgraded, the camera will resume normal operation.
– Users are required to update their mobile app on iOS and Android to version 1.0. Continue with account login with the original admin user account.
– However, manager-level and user-level accounts must be re-created by the admin. The official release requires manager-level and user-level accounts to have a valid email address for account verification and to support password recovery feature.
– User-level accounts are now called member-level accounts.
– Previously recorded video during the trial service period cannot be viewed using the updated Secure Watch Mobile app version 1.0. The video can be viewed by downloading the new app called ‘Secure Watch Play’, from iOS App Store or Google Play. This app will be available until November 12th since recorded videos expire within 5 days.
If you experience any issues or have any questions, please contact our support department via the support forum below 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Do you want to learn more about Secure Watch Mobile application? Check out our FAQ, datasheets, and other resources.
Please fill out the form below to get the Secure Watch, HD IP Camera or Sensor datasheets via email
SMC Networks Offices
Irvine, CA 92618
SMC Networks Support Form
Reach out to us and we’ll be there for you to solve any issue